quinta-feira, fevereiro 16, 2006

To the light I was too blind to see


Regretting I changed my furniture

She was sweet as pure love
I remember all the things she said and done
So much to make me feel good

She was right as destiny
I can’t forget the way she hugged me so tender
The kindness of her soul

My empty promises in a purple sky
Your angel voice like a lullaby
Echoing in my brain like the sound of the sea
I’ll take our secrets to the grave
I’m so sorry I couldn’t see
That I was meant to save
You…
My love

Your empty hopes in a velvet bed
I left you drowning, oh so sad

Sweet angel of my life
You’re the regret that makes me die
You’re the truth that I lie
And when memories feel
I know that I could love you still

I left you waiting with your party balloons
Love candles and silver moons
I left you empty, I left you crying
I left you crawling
And now
I feel like I could crawl too
Crawl back to you

Your empty plans in a heart so dead
I left you falling with all the things I said

Sweet angel of my life
You’re the tears inside my eye
You’re the wings to make me fly
And when time can’t heal
I know that I could love you still

Now I know
I could love you still