quarta-feira, outubro 25, 2006

Questions and more questions

Ok, Mariana sent me this to answer... let's give it a try

Stupid Questionary

1. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
Someone I love

2. Who do you blame for your mood today?
Who said I was blaming?

3. Have you ever seen a dead body?
yeah...

4. What should we do with stupid people?
It depends on how stupid they are and how their stupidity influences you... Some make me laugh other bother me...

5. How long do you think you will live?
Don't know... Not worried about how long I will but how I will.

6. What was the first thing you did this morning?

Get up from bed...

7. The color of carpet in your bedroom?
White and blue

8. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
I didn't fail

9. Last person you went out to dinner with?

Hum... Célia

10. Are you spoiled?
Nah

11. Do you drink lots of water?
I drink enough water

12. What toothpaste do you use?
Now I'm using Aquafresh (who cares anyway? lol)

13. How do you vent your anger?
It depends on the reason why I'm angry.

14. The last compliment you received?
A special person told me she trusted completely in me.

15. Do you look more like your mother or father?
People used to say I look more like my mother...

16. When was the last time you threw up?
Long time ago

17. Is your best friend still a virgin?
lol

18. What theme does your room have?
No theme at all!

20. Are you a Mama's child or a Daddy's boy?
neither... black sheep...

21. Would you ever join the military?
no

22. The last website you visited?
www.blogger.com ehehe

23. Who was the last person you had a picture taken with?
Hum... Carla

24. What was the last concert you've been to?
Humus

25. Last person you went to the movies with?
Carla

26. The last person you stared at?
Won't answer... I only stare at someone when I love her.

27. Number of layers on your bed?
one

28. Is anything alive in your room?
certantly not me..

29. Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week?
Why go back or forward? Just living and enjoying each day ;o)

31. What is your current goal to achieve?
My next goal is to watch Muse concert next Thursday eheh

32. How is your hair?
Needing to be cut again.

33. Are you currently worried about someone or something?
Tired of worries. Trying to laugh about and with life

34. Do you have plans for spring break?
It's autumn now... jiiizz...


In the past 24 hours have you...

Cried:
no

Worn jeans:
yeah

Met someone new:
nope

Done laundry:
nah

Talked on the phone:
oui

Which is better...

Love or lust:
Love Love Love Love (with lust too :P )

Sprite or 7up:
Coca-Cola

Scruff or clean:
clean

Blondes or brunettes:
I'm usually more attracted to brunettes...

Tall or short:
normal or short

Movies or dinner:
whatever... even doing nothing is fine if we're with the right company

The last time you...

Showered:
this morning

Cried:
this month


Who...

Makes you laugh?
My friends :)

Has a crush on you?
ah ah won't tell you! :P


Who was the last person you...

Talked to on the phone?
Célia

Messaged?
Vera

Hugged?
Carla