sexta-feira, novembro 25, 2005

Tired of being a fool still...

Miss you

I’m trying to forget you
I’m trying not to miss you
I’m trying to detest you
I’m trying not to see you

I’m trying to erase you
Even though I need you
I’m trying to hate you
Even though I love you…

And why… why…?
Why do I see your face in the walls?
Why do I hear your voice in my ears?
Why do I still feel your touch?
Why do I smell you in my clothes?
Why...? Why…?

I’m trying to ignore you
I’m trying not to talk to you
I’m trying to deceive you
I’m trying not to want you

And why… why…?
Why do I still see you in my dreams?
Why do I imagine I’m talking to you?
Why do I think so much of you?
Why do I still need you?
Why…? Why…?

I want to detest you
Even though I love you
I want to forget you
Even though I miss you
So much…

I miss you all around me
I miss you smiling for me
I miss your sparkling eyes
I miss your voice
I miss the shape of your lips
I miss the joy of having you by my side
I miss the funny moments
I miss everything in you
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you

25/11/05