segunda-feira, dezembro 19, 2005

Dark Star

Dark Star

Tell me when
Tell me where
And I’ll be there
To protect and murder you
To remember and forget you
Until I die

Tell me why
Tell me how
Just do it now
My tears of blood will give you life
And change the path of our lives
Until we die

And here we are
Amongst the ruins of broken hearts
Where demons cry
And ghosts fly
Where the pain sings
And dreams fall with broken wings

My body is yours
Do as you please
Do as you like
Do as if you might
Turn stars to dust
And silence to fuss

Tell me when
Tell me where
And I’ll be there
To adore and detest you
To heal your soul and destroy you
Within my heart

Tell me why
Tell me how
Just do it now
Satisfaction and desire
Pure love of ice and fire
Within our hearts

And I will go
You know
And then you'll know
How much you need me
Deep in you
It will show
And stars will turn to dust
And dreams will burst
In sadness and loneliness
In madness and craziness
Until Gods cry
And Demons desire to die

19/12/05