sábado, julho 28, 2007

40

1. Would you marry for money?
If it was possible to buy Love, yes I would. But since Love is not at sale I supposed I wouldn't...

2. Have you had braces?
No but I should!

3. Could you live without a computer?
Yeah, I don't eat, drink or breathe computers so I guess I'd be fine.

4. If you could live in any past time period, where would it be?
Maybe Renaissance.

5. Do you drink enough water?
My urine is clean so I guess I do.

6. Do you wear shoes in the house or take 'em off?
It depends on the weather.

7. What are your favorite fruits?
Strawberries, nham nham!

8. What is your favorite place to visit?
The World! :P

9. Are you photogenic?
I am but the cameras I use don't make me look as good as I really am.

10. Do you dream in color or black and white?
Color! And with sounds too!

11. Why do you take survey??
I guess I was feeling bored :\

12. Do you drink alcohol?
Nah, I'm crazy enough without it.

13. What is the most beautiful language?
I like the sound of Italian...

14. Do you like being kissed when you are asleep?
Yes. And when I'm awake too.

15. WHAT do you like MOST: Sunrise or sunset?
Sunset.

16. Do you want to live until you're 100 yrs old?
No... I want to live forever!

17. Is a flat stomach important to you?
Everything's important.

19. When you watch movies at home, do you like the lights switched on or off?
Off, like in a cinema.

20. Do you believe in magic?
Nah.

22. Do you like to watch cartoons?
I do, what's the problem? Wanna fight?

23. At what age did you find out that Santa Claus wasn't real?
Oh don't talk about that. I was 6... My cousin destroyed all the magic! Son of a...

24. Do you write poems?
I write some words, don't like to call it poems.

25. Do you snore?
No!! :D

26. You sleep more on your back, front,or sides?
Sides!

27. Would you rather have a poodle or a rottweiler?
I'd rather have a cat.

28. Are you basically a happy person?
I laugh everyday so I think I am, yes...

29. Are you tired?
I was born tired...

30. Did you drink anything with caffeine?
Not today.

32. How many landline/cellphones do you have in your house?
Hey! Where's "31"???? I have a cellphone, it's enough.

33. Do you get along with your parents?
Nope.

34. Do u smoke?
Hate it.

35. Do you have a kitty?
I do but not here :(

36. Have you ever had a birthday party?
Yeah, but not anymore...

37. What do you do when you're sad?
Search for my friends, listen to sad music, write some stupid words...

38. What do you need most now?
To sleep.

39. What song are you listening to now?
Smashing Pumpkins - Medellia of the gray skies

40.what are you craving right now?
Peace of mind.