segunda-feira, fevereiro 27, 2006

The death of a soul

Breaking everything. Killing the "me" in "us". Spreading the disease of pain.
Falling. Falling down.
When God opens the door to your happiness but breaks your legs, you just try to crawl. But then God drops acid tears on the floor. And you crawl, burning your skin and your body. I'm flesh meat. My skin is gone, I'm pure flesh meat crawling.
Killing the me in me. Killing the you in me.
Hating the me in me. Hating the you in me.
Love is pain and Love is sad but pure Love was all we had.

Breaking everything. Murdering the meaning of our existence.
Throwing me against the walls. Your words in me like knives, cutting me so deep. All the things you said, all the things we shared, so so perfect. We should have been perfect. But we're just a perfect sadness.
Burning down my soul. Burning my heart.
My mind turning to dust. You waste me, you waste us, you waste yourself.
Can't see you again, can't kiss you again, can't love you again.

Leave my life. Leave my life. Leave my life. Leave my life. Leave my life.

The time that heals is the time that kills.
The time that heals is the time that kills.
Crushing my soul again.
Crushing my soul again.
Crushing my soul again.