domingo, maio 28, 2006

Hope to love you next life


57

Got to leave
Got to run
Got to find myself
Got to change the path
Got to change it fast
Got to live
Got to jump
Got to take all that I gave
Got to be like never before

And you know I… tried to be perfect
I tried a lot
I tried to give you all that I have
But you never held me there…
On your heart
And you know I… tried to believe
I tried a lot
I tried to give you my best
Now I hope to meet you there…
In the next life

Got to cry
Got to fly
Got to go away from here
Got to blow
Got to glow
Got to erase the feeling
Got to change it all
Got to change
Got to change...

And you know I… tried to be simple
I tried a lot
I tried to bring you heaven
But you never wanted me to be there…
Forever held in your arms
And you know I… tried to love you
I tried a lot
I tried to understand all your doubts
I tried, I tried, I tried
But you can’t love me, you just let me go
You never gave us a chance
You just stare at life without moving
And I…
I tried my best
I tried a lot
Breaking walls
And turning the world upside down
Now I just hope to see you there…
In our next life
Now I just hope to have you there
In our next life

Don’t ask me why
Why did we never try?
Seems like it’s better to say goodbye
So... bye
Why? Why? Why?

Won’t look back again
Won’t try anymore
Just kicking hearts
And burning floors
Just hope to see you there…
On our next life

You know I... tried all that I can
I tried a lot
But you don't want me there...
Forever by your side
You know I...
You know why...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Acho qu o numero 5 deveria estar na areia e o numero 7 estar no mar, afinal é ele que está diposto a embarcar numa nova vida, num novo começo.
If this life wasn`t made for us
I just hope I found you in the next life.

11:25 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home