sábado, junho 02, 2007

Bla bla survey bla bla

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
sssshhh speak lower...

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
Who cares?

3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
What the fuck is sledding?

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
I'd rather sleep with Angelina Jolie

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
"I see dead people"

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
YeAh* \o/ weeee

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
No he didn't, it was me who murdered her...

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
eheheh

9. Do you stay friends with your ex's?
Yes! (When I don't bury them alive)

10. Do you know how to play poker?
Strip-poker counts?

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Too many times...

12. What's your favorite commercial?
Any with chics with great boobs lol

13. What are you allergic to?
People who are allergic to laugh

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around do you run red lights?
I'm daltonic sometimes...

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
uuuh Many ;)

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Benfiiiiiiiica!

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
Scú counts?

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
I can't stop dreaming!

19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
Yesterday?

20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?
"Yesterday", "Let it be", "Yellow Submarine", "Lucy in the sky with diamonds"; "Hey Jude"

21. What's the one thing on your mind now?
"Damn, I have to wake up early tomorrow!"

22. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I believe in attraction at first sight. Love develops with time..

23. Do you know who Ghetto-ass barbie is?
What the fuck is that?

24. Do you always wear your seat belt?
yep, I took my driver licence at Pita!

25 what cell service do you use?
The best - Optimus

26. Do you like Sushi?
I prefer "Sardinha na brasa"

27. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
Many times! Women should be prohibited to drive! eheh

28. What do you wear to bed?
It depends on the weather and with whom I'm going to bed ;)

29. Been caught stealing?
Nah, I'm a good thief

30. what shoe size do you have?
42/43 nº

31. Do you truly hate anyone?
Nah, everyone I hated has died mysteriously...

32. Classic Rock or Rap?
Classic Rock!

33. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
hum... I think I answered this one before... but ok... Eva Longoria would be fine too

34. Are you a virgin
No, I'm Gemini ;)

35. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror?
No, I love my mirrors

36. What food do you find disgusting?
Favas! blergh

37. Do you sing in the shower?
No... there's a mirror in the bathroom

38. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours"?
Nah... If I want to see I just do it

39. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
Shut up! They're reading this...

40. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
bla bla bla

41. Have you ever been punched in the face?
Eu andei no karaté pah

3 Comments:

Blogger Rúben Maia said...

lol
bem respondido

11:43 da manhã  
Blogger EmanuelCB said...

eheh ;)

5:31 da tarde  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

doido :)

11:25 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home