sábado, novembro 05, 2005

Desire

Desire

Listen to me girl, never be sure, nothing’s sure
Listen to me beauty, I’m a rollercoaster - can you handle me?
Can you hold me? Can you make me stay?
I can take you there, right to top of your dreams
I can make you swear, reality’s never what it seems

Listen to me sweetness, I can shout higher than you will ever hear
Listen to me passion, Love is more than feelings, is what we make of our lives
And I’m a lightning storm - can you grab me?
Can you arrest me in your heart?

I can be sweet as honey or deadly as poison
I can be deep as the ocean or superficial as skin
I can be lunacy or pure reason
I won’t ever be the way you think I’ll be
And that’s why you’ll love me
That’s why you know, deep inside, that I’m the one
I’m the one
I’m the one for you

Desire me with your soul
Desire me in your body
Desire…
Desire me so deeply

Desire me with all your senses
Desire me madly, truly
Desire…
Desire me so deeply

Listen to me baby, I’m full of words and full of feelings
Hey sexy smile, just moan on my hears…loudly…
I’ve got too much to give and too less to lose
I’m mental strength, intellectual challenge
I’m one of a kind, you know it
And that’s why you want me
That’s why you’ll love me
That’s why you desire me

Desire me with your heart
Desire me in your blood
Desire
Desire me so deeply

I can be all you ever dreamed of
Can you handle it?
Just Desire it

18/08/05